Are you currently selling broadband connectivity, VPNs, VoIP or managed network services? Are you
frustrated with your current offer portfolio because it limits the amount of solutions you can sell to your
customer? Are you eager to earn more commissions without limitations? Are you limited to selling to a
particular geography? If so, we want to talk to you immediately.
GLS is seeking a motivated Account Executive that wants to sell total solutions into accounts without
geographic boundaries. The Account Executive represents GLS within the business community in the
Small to Medium market segment. The AE sells all GLS products and services and carries a quota that
directly impacts the revenue stream of the company.
This position is responsible for consistently achieving or exceeding the monthly quota for new net
revenue bookings selling GLS services directly to end user customers in the SMB market segment.
We will immediately hire a Sales Executive that will:
- Consistently provide a weekly sales report including activity, pipeline and a 30-60-90 day
forecast in accordance with established methods and practices
- Use good judgment and resourcefulness to access additional resources when necessary, such
as Sales Engineers, Sales Director and other sales support resources to achieve sales
- Be accountable for consistent achievement of their assigned quota
- Call on key personnel and decision makers at targeted prospects to establish business
relationships and obtain profitable new business
- Maintain excellent follow up through sales and installation cycle
- Close first deal within 30 days
- Achieve monthly quota after initial ramp up period
GLS is located in Charlotte, NC. The compensation package for this position includes a base salary,
monthly bonuses and residuals. GLS also offers a medical, dental and 401k plans for its employees
and families along with paid time off.
Send resume to email@example.com