As a GLS Business Partner, you will be authorized to represent GLS managed services (MB.Link) as a value-added service to your customers. GLS Business Partners can also take advantage of our strategic relationships with high quality tier-one network providers and best-in-class hardware vendors to offer a completely bundled solution. This program offers a risk free proposition since there are no financial obligations or commitments. Simply put, GLS provides a variety of networking solutions and services through one single source, allowing you to focus on your core business strengths and add more value to your customers.
Every component of our offering is commissionable and delivers great revenues. In this program, you only have to maintain the relationship with the customer, while GLS designs, builds, and manages the solution.
GLS is committed to the success of our partners and continually develops high-value, low cost solutions that win in the marketplace. Our highly experienced staff are made available with each any every client opportunity you bring to the table, so you do not have to make additional investments in working with GLS.
Additional benefits of the GLS Business Partner Program include:
- Aggressive compensation packages in the form of recurring AND one-time revenues
- Increased customer satisfaction with GLS MB.Link solutions
- Client support with U.Connect - GLS' customer extranet
- GLS back-office support to handle all pricing, proposal development, contracting and ordering
- Highly specialized engineers available for you and your customer
- Local sales support from GLS' sales and marketing team
For more information, please send an email to email@example.com or call 877-914-5465.