Managed Network Services
MB.Link IPT Day 2 - Cisco Call Manager
IPT solutions are being deployed at a breakneck pace and this new technology is providing customers with tremendous flexibility and a whole host of new features and benefits. While customers are admittedly excited about their IPT solution they are finding out that ongoing management of the IPT infrastructure is a lot bigger job than was originally anticipated. Customers are often overwhelmed when faced with trying to coordinate and manage all the complexities of an installed IPT solution. The challenges include a lack of network monitoring infrastructure, the need for diverse technical skills, and frustration with trying to manage and coordinate the various IPT vendors. MB.Link IPT Day 2 for Cisco Call Manager provides a single management interface for the entire IPT solution
MB.Link IPT Day 2 managed Cisco IPT solution suite is a comprehensive service, providing a single point of contact that monitors all the components of an IPT solution and coordinates management of all the associated vendors. Customers can get the most out of their IPT installation allowing GLS to proactively monitor the IPT infrastructure and manage the break fix, MACD and upgrade processes.The following are the major components included in MB.Link IPT Day 2:
- 24 x 7 Proactive Monitoring of network devices, IPT Cluster and network services.
- Single Point of Contact for Coordination and Management of Vendors to cover
break fix and upgrades:
- Cisco - for Maintenance, Security Patches
Solution provider (VAR) - responsible for configuration of cluster for Head end upgrade and configuration integrity
- Network Service providers - for circuit provisioning and break/fix
Security Systems provider - for Firewall, IDS, Internet gateway maintenance, patches and break/fix
Project Management for implementation of new sites option: Configuration of CPE, Circuit Provisioning and Onsite or Tele installation, transition to NOC Monitoring.
- MACD: Move, Add and Change to CPE, users, mail boxes, and phones.
- Circuit Provisioning Option: GLS orders and coordinates implementation of new circuits.
U.Connect Customer Portal
- Order Status
- Asset Management
- Trouble Tickets
- Bandwidth and Server Utilization
- Network Availability